Monday, May 28, 2012

Beach House :)

Through my sister's boyfriend from Australia, she got to know some of his friends who have a couple houses right on the sand in Newport Beach. This particular one is the oldest out of all the houses on the shore in Newport, built in 1920. I love old beach houses more than the new and modern ones because of the wood and smell and history. This one will probably be torn down soon enough as well :( Anyway all of the upstairs are just bedrooms and there are ten beds. Its a seriously awesome party house haha.. Since my sister was visiting she was given the house to stay at with her friends. I came to visit on Memorial Day with my Mamma :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I didnt get the memo..

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment